SANS exceptional training returns to Arizona in February for SANS Scottsdale 2016!
We would like to invite you to get your 2016 cybersecurity training in Scottsdale by attending our Arizona event - with another exceptional training schedule. We are bringing our top IT security courses to the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, February 8-13, 2016. SANS top instructors will make this the perfect training event for you. Be sure to register early to get the best discount and to enjoy this warm winter destination!
Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 70,500 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe! Visit the GIAC page for more information, and register for your certification attempt today.
Extend your training experience and advance your career by enrolling in a master's degree or a graduate certificate from the SANS Technology Institute - regionally accredited and eligible for tuition reimbursement plans. Choose from a master's in Information Security Engineering or a graduate certificate in Penetration Testing or Incident Response. Apply today! For more information, visit out SANS Technology Institute page.
Our SANS Scottsdale 2016 campus is the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas in the heart of the city. This hotel has views of Camelback Mountain, and it is close to shopping, dining, attractions, and world-class golf. Within 25 miles are the Arizona State Capitol, Camelback Mountain, Chase Field, Desert Botanical Gardens, Heard Museum (Indian Culture), Phoenix Art Museum, Phoenix Zoo, Pueblo Grande Museum, Taliesin West, and a western town called Rawhide! Scottsdale average high temperature in February is 73 degrees, so this might be a nice winter break. While we are there these events may be of interest:
- Desert Botanical Gardens has tours and exhibits
- ArtWalk every Thursday
- Crushbrew Craft Beverage Festival - Southwest corner of Camelback & Scottsdale Road
- Native Trails events every Thursday at the outdoor amphitheater at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show at WestWorld of Scottsdale
- Grand Canyon Tours can be arranged
- And much, much more
Why register for SANS Scottsdale 2016? Here's what 2015 Scottsdale alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
"Am learning a lot and also verifying my own knowledge. Well worth my time." - Dale Leschnitzer, LANL
"This was my first SANS course so I have no comparison to any other SANS class. For me the class out line was very specific to my job so it was money well spent." - Randy Mosso, ADT Security
"I work in net security... with a lot of tools. Seth provided a great perspective on the state of cyber defense and how we should be approaching it." - Kevin South, Navient
"This course will allow me to directly apply this knowledge to incident handling of work." - Richard Clark, Tucson Electric Power
"The methods taught and the tools introduced will be very beneficial to me as an analyst performing examinations. The security gained from applying all of this will be very useful." - Joseph Selph, IBM
To follow or tweet about this event, use the hashtag # #SANSscottsdale. Follow SANS at @SANSInstitute.
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don't miss this special SANS training event in Scottsdale in February! We hope to see you there.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, January 6, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, January 20, 2016.