Search a Conference through our dedicated search page
The 4th International Conference on Material Strength and Applied Mechanics (MSAM 2021) will be held in Macau, China from August 16-19, 2021. It will provide an opportunity to present and discuss recent analytical, experimental and computational results in the field of Applied Mechanics to bridge the gap between physical theory and its application to technology. The plenary session will include Keynote Speeches, Invited Speeches, Poster Presentations and Oral Presentations.
August 16 Registration
August 17 Welcoming Speech, Keynote Speeches, Invited & Oral & Poster Presentation
August 18 Invited & Oral Presentations, Banquet (Buffet Dinner at Macau Tower)
August 19 Field visit
August 16 Registration & Testing
August 17 Online Keynote Speeches, Oral Presentations
August 18 Oral Presentations
August 19 Oral Presentations
• MSAM2020 (December 6-9, 2020 | Online-Microsoft Teams)
Delivered online via Microsoft Teams with 42 presentations. Participated by around 70 attendees from 20 countries.
• MSAM2019 (May27-30, 2019 | Kiev,Ukraine)
Sponsored by Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, MSAM2019 has attracted about 110 participants from 22 countries and regions, including Italy, Israel, United States, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, China, etc.
• MSAM2018 (April 10-13, 2018 | Kitakyushu,Japan)
Sponsored by several local universities, academic association and companies, the first MSAM conference has attracted more than 120 scholars and engineers to exchange and share their experience and research results.
*Call for Papers
1. Abstracts and unpublished full-length papers are welcome;
2. Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceeding (indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, etc.)
3. All abstracts/papers should be submitted via MSAM Submission System: http://www.academicconf.com/Identity/Account/Login?confName=MSAM2021
Strength of Materials: Fatigue, Stress Analysis, Solid Mechanics, Fracture Mechanics, Cyclic Deformation, High strength alloys, Ductile and Brittle Fracture, Mechanics of Nano-materials, Mechanics of Biomaterials, Materials Forming, Plastic Deformation, Phase Transformations, Materials Engineering, Notch Mechanics, Mechanics of Metals, High Temperature Deformation, Adhesion and Interfacial Strength, Numerical methods and optimal design of structures
Applied Mechanics: Vibration, Contact Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Particle Mechanics, Boundary Layers, Drops, Bubbles and Multiphase Flows, Wave Propagation, Welding & Joining, Heat and Mass Transfer, Experimental Mechanics, Renewable Energy Mechanics, Surface Engineering/coatings, Scale Bridging Materials Modeling, Plasticity, Fracture, and Damage Mechanics, Computational Mechanics, Rolling Mechanics, Materials Properties, Measuring Methods and Applications
1. Conference proceeding will be indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex, Inspec etc.
2. Selected papers will be published in Journals with Impact Factors;
3. Best Oral Presenters will be awarded a free registration for the next conference.
MSAM Organizing Committee