Man Ends Up in the ER After 'Overdosing' on Licorice Tea

Man Ends Up in the ER After 'Overdosing' on Licorice Tea

A man in Canada "overdosed" on licorice by drinking too much licorice tea.

  • 0 Likes

  • 0 Comments

See posts by others with similar interest

Featured posts

  0 Seconds ago

  0 Seconds ago

  0 Seconds ago

  0 Seconds ago

  0 Seconds ago

You may be interested in

Tell others about your work

117+

Scraps written yesterday

Your works only be popular when others learn about your work.

Terms . Privacy . Help . Newsroom . Contact Us

MachPrinciple © 2020